Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 84
Like Tree103Likes

Thread: Anti-Ugly Bike Thread (Bike Pron)

  1. #61
    Live Medium Bamwa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Gnarnia
    Posts
    2,257


    Even holds two bottle cages. Not sure how your feet would grip. Maybe pegs coming off your shoes?
    Grab life by the timbales.

    Ever since we were monkeys trails were sweet.

  2. #62
    I only pedal the fun stuff... greenblur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    BCGB
    Posts
    743
    Quote Originally Posted by Bamwa View Post


    Even holds two bottle cages. Not sure how your feet would grip. Maybe pegs coming off your shoes?
    Ellsworths are like mopeds and fat chicks....its all good fun 'till your friends see you riding one.
    ATXZJ and AntonioGG like this.

  3. #63
    MoJo Mother Superior Tree magnet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    985
    It looks like someone got up a full head of steam and slammed it into a wall. Even if you peeled off the logo, I still couldn't get over that huge rocker.

  4. #64
    Live Medium Bamwa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Gnarnia
    Posts
    2,257
    Quote Originally Posted by Tree magnet View Post
    It looks like someone got up a full head of steam and slammed it into a wall. Even if you peeled off the logo, I still couldn't get over that huge rocker.
    But this is the one with the huge rocker. Just think you could donkey punch yourself. Do the dew.

    Name:  2015-Ellsworth-Dare-Carbon-downhill-DH-FR-mountain-bike01.jpg
Views: 271
Size:  170.9 KB
    Grab life by the timbales.

    Ever since we were monkeys trails were sweet.

  5. #65
    prodigal son of Austin Teamsloan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    North Austin
    Posts
    1,555
    I feel like this thread is veering off the rails a bit...

    Name:  2018-SPARTAN-C-X01-2__.jpg
Views: 247
Size:  116.8 KB
    Cheif and throet like this.
    -the oracle has spoken.

    '12 Santa Cruz BlurLT 2.2
    '07 Scott Scale 30
    '01 Specialized Rockhopper Comp Disc (loaner/commuter bike)

    Charcoal Gray 2010 Subaru Outback 2.5i


  6. #66
    prodigal son of Austin Teamsloan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    North Austin
    Posts
    1,555
    Name:  Screen Shot 2018-01-13 at 11.24.04 PM.png
Views: 264
Size:  694.2 KB
    Cheif likes this.
    -the oracle has spoken.

    '12 Santa Cruz BlurLT 2.2
    '07 Scott Scale 30
    '01 Specialized Rockhopper Comp Disc (loaner/commuter bike)

    Charcoal Gray 2010 Subaru Outback 2.5i


  7. #67
    Supporting Member
    MoJo SuppoRteR
    Cheif's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Cedar Park
    Posts
    423
    Name:  IMG_5200.JPG
Views: 278
Size:  4.07 MBName:  IMG_1588.JPG
Views: 270
Size:  4.41 MB

    I increased my carbon footprint. New set of Nexties for the steed
    throet, ATXZJ and MrMentallo like this.

  8. #68
    Mojo Bike Part Terminator Seths Pool's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    austin
    Posts
    3,165
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjammin View Post
    Now this is a thread that's worth visiting for. Less yappin' and more brappin'.
    lol, im wondering where ive heard that before
    "Less yap more braap"

    "Strava is like Tinder for bros"

  9. #69
    prodigal son of Austin Teamsloan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    North Austin
    Posts
    1,555
    Chief, those green ano bits need to go. Time for some plastic-dip to fall completely off the radar.
    ATXZJ and FJsnoozer like this.
    -the oracle has spoken.

    '12 Santa Cruz BlurLT 2.2
    '07 Scott Scale 30
    '01 Specialized Rockhopper Comp Disc (loaner/commuter bike)

    Charcoal Gray 2010 Subaru Outback 2.5i


  10. #70
    Speeder of the Single
    MoJo SuppoRteR
    Shinerider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Nowhere in particular
    Posts
    13,334
    Simple, curvy, and sexy.

    Name:  20170709_202233.jpg
Views: 170
Size:  547.3 KB
    R&I quotables:
    They taste different when you flip them over!
    Don't eat the ginger snaps, they've been down chucks pants!
    Just what I need - a robot sex doll telling me "is that all you got?"
    Sue sleeps next to me, and Toby sleeps on top of my wife!
    I like that YOU like Dick!
    "Hurry up and take the damn picture, I can't stay in this position all night!" quoted while holding the "FUDGE RINGS"
    I'm still trying to figure out my meat!
    Oh NO, I like COCK SAUSAGE!
    Who says you put it in your mouth!

  11. #71
    Shop Owner/Frame Builder CBaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Austin, Tx
    Posts
    2,832
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinerider View Post
    Simple, curvy, and sexy.

    Name:  20170709_202233.jpg
Views: 170
Size:  547.3 KB

    Now were talk'n!

    That bike reminds me an attractive blonde California surfer girl, who enjoys the ocean (actually surfs), doesn't wear makeup and drives a Jetta Wagon. No frills, all the necessities covered and simple to talk to.

    -CJB
    Last edited by CBaron; 01-16-2018 at 07:03 PM.
    throet likes this.


    www.TrueFabricationBicycles.com
    Custom bicycle frames from deep in the heart of Austin

  12. #72
    MoJo Mother Superior Tree magnet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    985
    Quote Originally Posted by CBaron View Post
    Now were talk'n!
    ...drives a Jetta Wagon
    I'm see the same lady but not this Jetta wagon part. All I can think of there is the bike and surfing time that would be lost as we spend countless hours trying to keep the Jetta running. I'd prefer that she drove a dune buggy like the Thelma and those meddling kids. Straight out of a cheesy Elvis movie.

    BTW - That is a sweet bike. It looks like it was designed by someone who had to build it.

  13. #73
    Speeder of the Single
    MoJo SuppoRteR
    Shinerider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Nowhere in particular
    Posts
    13,334
    Quote Originally Posted by Tree magnet View Post
    I'm see the same lady but not this Jetta wagon part. All I can think of there is the bike and surfing time that would be lost as we spend countless hours trying to keep the Jetta running. I'd prefer that she drove a dune buggy like the Thelma and those meddling kids. Straight out of a cheesy Elvis movie.

    BTW - That is a sweet bike. It looks like it was designed by someone who had to build it.
    Actually, that is a mass-produced Trek. But, when I went to Waterloo WI factory, and saw the prototype on a workbench in their R&D shop - I HAD to have her. Luck has it that Dewayne B worked there, and knowing I fell in love, traded a Unicycle for it with an employee. He isn't into the SS thing, so she became mine. And the paint is custom - the original Trek owner had it painted a non-factory paint. So, she it one of a kind. No other bike in the world in that color.
    R&I quotables:
    They taste different when you flip them over!
    Don't eat the ginger snaps, they've been down chucks pants!
    Just what I need - a robot sex doll telling me "is that all you got?"
    Sue sleeps next to me, and Toby sleeps on top of my wife!
    I like that YOU like Dick!
    "Hurry up and take the damn picture, I can't stay in this position all night!" quoted while holding the "FUDGE RINGS"
    I'm still trying to figure out my meat!
    Oh NO, I like COCK SAUSAGE!
    Who says you put it in your mouth!

  14. #74
    MoJo Priest Barry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by CBaron View Post
    Now were talk'n!

    That bike reminds me an attractive blonde California surfer girl, who enjoys the ocean (actually surfs), doesn't wear makeup and drives a Jetta Wagon. No frills, all the necessities covered and simple to talk to.

    -CJB
    Close...but short haired brunette. Also, a Porsche 356. So Point Break's Lori Petty.
    txduc likes this.

  15. #75
    MoJo Mother Superior RidingAgain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    SW Austin
    Posts
    605
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinerider View Post
    Actually, that is a mass-produced Trek....
    What's the handlebar that you have one it?

  16. #76
    MoJo Mother Superior fontarin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    1,304
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinerider View Post
    Actually, that is a mass-produced Trek. But, when I went to Waterloo WI factory, and saw the prototype on a workbench in their R&D shop - I HAD to have her. Luck has it that Dewayne B worked there, and knowing I fell in love, traded a Unicycle for it with an employee. He isn't into the SS thing, so she became mine. And the paint is custom - the original Trek owner had it painted a non-factory paint. So, she it one of a kind. No other bike in the world in that color.
    I think that was the Trek Sawyer. I always liked the look of it. Super nice looking with that paint too.

  17. #77
    Speeder of the Single
    MoJo SuppoRteR
    Shinerider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Nowhere in particular
    Posts
    13,334
    Quote Originally Posted by fontarin View Post
    I think that was the Trek Sawyer. I always liked the look of it. Super nice looking with that paint too.
    Yes that is the Trek Sawyer and that is what is in the picture - my trek sawyer. The story is of that bike.
    R&I quotables:
    They taste different when you flip them over!
    Don't eat the ginger snaps, they've been down chucks pants!
    Just what I need - a robot sex doll telling me "is that all you got?"
    Sue sleeps next to me, and Toby sleeps on top of my wife!
    I like that YOU like Dick!
    "Hurry up and take the damn picture, I can't stay in this position all night!" quoted while holding the "FUDGE RINGS"
    I'm still trying to figure out my meat!
    Oh NO, I like COCK SAUSAGE!
    Who says you put it in your mouth!

  18. #78
    Live Medium Bamwa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Gnarnia
    Posts
    2,257
    Quote Originally Posted by CBaron View Post
    Now were talk'n!

    That bike reminds me an attractive blonde California surfer girl, who enjoys the ocean (actually surfs), doesn't wear makeup and drives a Jetta Wagon. No frills, all the necessities covered and simple to talk to.

    -CJB
    ?????

    Maybe my monitor is broken, but all I see is a rust colored beach cruiser with too many top tubes. Different strokes I guess.
    Grab life by the timbales.

    Ever since we were monkeys trails were sweet.

  19. #79
    MoJo Mother Superior notyal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Wimberley
    Posts
    2,027
    I had one of those for a while. It was like that cool surfer chick you're talking about, but she really needed to drop some weight and she drove a school bus.

    *Shrinerider's looks like a nicer build than the one I had.
    "living today like it is the first day of the rest of my week"

  20. #80
    MoJo Mother Superior fontarin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    1,304
    This was pretty interesting to see - Bike vs. Bike - 1992 Yeti ARC vs. 2015 Yeti SB6c
    https://www.vitalmtb.com/features/Bi...aign=spotlight

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Remove Ads

Search tags for this page (caching method: table)

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •