Results 1 to 11 of 11
Like Tree9Likes
  • 1 Post By Spicewookie
  • 4 Post By bartman
  • 1 Post By bsdctx
  • 3 Post By bartman

Thread: BR: heads up in Applebee's/Specs parking lot near VCT

  1. #1
    MoJoMoRon bartman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    oakhill
    Posts
    10,584

    BR: heads up in Applebee's/Specs parking lot near VCT

    Chased a couple of thugs last night who jacked up a sweet Vietnamese young woman from the nail salon after a ride..couldn't catch the mfers..looked like Arizona plates, white w red letters w a y,z in it..white 2 doors jap car late model..masked dudes but 1st impression were they black dudes. Keep an eye out

  2. #2
    dab dab faceplant cramsay3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    476
    Quote Originally Posted by bartman View Post
    Chased a couple of thugs last night who jacked up a sweet Vietnamese young woman from the nail salon after a ride..couldn't catch the mfers..looked like Arizona plates, white w red letters w a y,z in it..white 2 doors jap car late model..masked dudes but 1st impression were they black dudes. Keep an eye out
    This...is...amazing. Is she ok? You must have been amped afterwards. You stepped up, man.

    I do envision it going down something like: "I...AM...BATMAN!!! I mean BARTMAN!...Nevermind! Leave her alone!" ;-)

  3. #3
    i do it all for the cookie
    MoJo SuppoRteR
    Spicewookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    in the barn
    Posts
    14,125
    Thanks for helping.
    bartman likes this.

  4. #4
    Mojo Riposte June Bug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Centex
    Posts
    6,530
    Awesome intervention in a very scary situation, Bart. Was there a police report?
    Woman Who Drinks 6 Cups Of Coffee and 6 Diet Cokes Per Day Trying To Cut Down On Blue Light At Bedtime
    The Onion

  5. #5
    MoJoMoRon bartman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    oakhill
    Posts
    10,584
    Quote Originally Posted by cramsay3 View Post
    This...is...amazing. Is she ok? You must have been amped afterwards. You stepped up, man.

    I do envision it going down something like: "I...AM...BATMAN!!! I mean BARTMAN!...Nevermind! Leave her alone!" ;-)
    Yeah she was ok, she was sitting in her car when they pulled in behind her then smashed her passenger window which is what I heard then saw her jump out and him running to the get away car, that's when I went back for my pack to get my gun.. They came by me once then I ran out to the feeder where they came by me again but couldn't get a full plate..it happened so friggin fast..I knew those fckers were up to something because they were parked behind my truck when we rode up just sitting there.. Then they got nervous & moved to a diff spot waiting for her to come out...luckily they didn't get much or hurt her...I wouldn't of let that happen anyways..

    I was super amped up...couldn't dance it all off at the high ball to Doc Watson til 11 after being up since 4:45 am and didn't sleep until about 4 am even w a beautiful woman snuggled up to me but came w the "where's this relationship going" pillow talk ..crazy day
    Last edited by bartman; 01-13-2018 at 11:51 AM.

  6. #6
    MoJoMoRon bartman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    oakhill
    Posts
    10,584
    Quote Originally Posted by June Bug View Post
    Awesome intervention in a very scary situation, Bart. Was there a police report?
    Yes, I have the case number in case anyone sees these thugs anywhere..I'm just a little pissed at myself for not getting the full plates..luckily, They didn't do anything bad enough to light'em up thankfully but who knows if they'll escalate their crime for a bigger pay off..

  7. #7
    MoJo Mother Superior Desert Nomad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    700
    Unfortunately, this happens somewhere in the city almost daily. Sometimes, a half dozen in a single day.

  8. #8
    MoJo Mother Superior bsdctx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Dripping Springs / Wimberley
    Posts
    1,790
    Quote Originally Posted by bartman View Post
    a beautiful woman snuggled up to me but came w the "where's this relationship going" pillow talk ..crazy day
    Wow! Now THAT is scary! Are you doing OK, man? If you need someone to talk to ... A safe place ... I've had similar pressures place on me. You don't have to go through this alone.
    Spicewookie likes this.

  9. #9
    MoJoMoRon bartman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    oakhill
    Posts
    10,584
    Quote Originally Posted by Desert Nomad View Post
    Unfortunately, this happens somewhere in the city almost daily. Sometimes, a half dozen in a single day.
    I kind of fig'd that..It just pisses me off that they prey on women then run like cowards when someone that'll put a whooping on them shows up..

  10. #10
    MoJoMoRon bartman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    oakhill
    Posts
    10,584
    Quote Originally Posted by bsdctx View Post
    Wow! Now THAT is scary! Are you doing OK, man? If you need someone to talk to ... A safe place ... I've had similar pressures place on me. You don't have to go through this alone.
    lol! WAaaay more scary then some punks...it's funny that I'm pretty fearless when it comes to dangerous adventure sports or situations like this one but dancing & women intimidate the crap out of me.."exit stage left" & "run Forest run" are a regular staple in my lexicon

  11. #11
    MoJoMoRon bartman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    oakhill
    Posts
    10,584
    And a word to the wise for all of you happily married people..you have a treasure, cherish it..to those who are unhappily married, bail..life's too short for continual unhappiness.
    Last edited by bartman; 01-16-2018 at 04:13 PM.
    biga9999, throet and J2LS like this.

Remove Ads

Search tags for this page (caching method: table)

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •