Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 36 of 36
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bartman!!!!

  1. #21
    MoJoMoRon bartman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    oakhill
    Posts
    10,967
    Hah! that's blasphemy right there Brother using the prophets name like that..some infidels never learnt
    RidingAgain likes this.

  2. #22
    MoJo Cardinal TheX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Pflugerville
    Posts
    334
    He's clueless.

  3. #23
    MoJoMoRon bartman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    oakhill
    Posts
    10,967
    maybe he just needs some love and attention...there's gotta be a leftist lumbersexual that is willing to give him what he wants..cuddle time w a sensitive wooly booger while wearing his used work boots they he bought from Goodwill..

  4. #24
    MoJo Cardinal TheX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Pflugerville
    Posts
    334
    Quote Originally Posted by bartman View Post
    maybe he just needs some love and attention...there's gotta be a leftist lumbersexual that is willing to give him what he wants..cuddle time w a sensitive wooly booger while wearing his used work boots they he bought from Goodwill..
    You are a giver. I never considered that.

  5. #25
    MoJo Mother Superior RidingAgain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    SW Austin
    Posts
    1,090
    Quote Originally Posted by bartman View Post
    Hah! that's blasphemy right there Brother using the prophets name like that..some infidels never learnt
    I was pretty sure that'd get a hoot from you.

  6. #26
    MoJo Mother Superior RidingAgain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    SW Austin
    Posts
    1,090
    Quote Originally Posted by bartman View Post
    maybe he just needs some love and attention...there's gotta be a leftist lumbersexual that is willing to give him what he wants..cuddle time w a sensitive wooly booger while wearing his used work boots they he bought from Goodwill..
    You mean like TheX came looking for here from you... And you're obliging him with.

  7. #27
    MoJo Mother Superior RidingAgain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    SW Austin
    Posts
    1,090
    Quote Originally Posted by TheX View Post
    You are a giver. I never considered that.
    And there ya go... Confirmation.

  8. #28
    MoJo Mother Superior RidingAgain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    SW Austin
    Posts
    1,090
    Honestly... TheX just makes this is just way too easy.

  9. #29
    MoJoMoRon bartman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    oakhill
    Posts
    10,967
    Im here for Everyone, nothing but love for you chump@ss pumpkin busters...

  10. #30
    MoJo Cardinal TheX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Pflugerville
    Posts
    334
    Quote Originally Posted by bartman View Post
    Im here for Everyone, nothing but love for you chump@ss pumpkin busters...
    We love you man!
    bartman likes this.

  11. #31
    MoJo Cardinal TheX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Pflugerville
    Posts
    334
    Oh, I just noticed some noise above your post. Nothing to worry about, that's just the sound a person makes when daddy makes their labia hurt.

  12. #32
    MoJoMoRon bartman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    oakhill
    Posts
    10,967
    the key for banging post menopausal women is lubrication...lots of it especially if you ramp up the RPMs..trust me on that one, lots of experience...I've got a portable dispenser velcro'd to my hip like a holster just so I dont miss a stroke to keep those pistons pumping smoothly..just call me "PaPa Love"...smooooooth is what I am.
    Last edited by bartman; 11-26-2019 at 11:13 AM.

  13. #33
    MoJo Mother Superior RidingAgain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    SW Austin
    Posts
    1,090
    Quote Originally Posted by TheX View Post
    Oh, I just noticed some noise above your post. Nothing to worry about, that's just the sound a person makes when daddy makes their labia hurt.
    Oh... How sweet... The old fella is trying to imitate his hero.

  14. #34
    MoJo Cardinal TheX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Pflugerville
    Posts
    334
    Bartman, are you joining us at Cranksgiving this year. By us, I don't mean RA of course.

  15. #35
    MoJoMoRon bartman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    oakhill
    Posts
    10,967
    nah, going to Houston for Tday then killin pigs in the hill country and maybe a huge buck if I see one..gotta whack them before they whack us like that poor lady in Anahuac..smoked at least 4 last wknd..ratta tat tat goes the Ar..yall have fun.

  16. #36
    MoJo Cardinal TheX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Pflugerville
    Posts
    334
    Quote Originally Posted by bartman View Post
    nah, going to Houston for Tday then killin pigs in the hill country and maybe a huge buck if I see one..gotta whack them before they whack us like that poor lady in Anahuac..smoked at least 4 last wknd..ratta tat tat goes the Ar..yall have fun.
    Have a great weekend brother!
    bartman likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Search tags for this page (caching method: table)

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •