Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 1478
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: pay it forward thread

  1. #41
    i do it all for the cookie
    MoJo SuppoRteR
    Spicewookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    in the barn
    Posts
    13,909
    Quote Originally Posted by NickJ View Post
    Wasn't Spicewookie looking for a hans dampf tire? Seems like I remember that in a thread somewhere.
    Thanks for thinking of me, but I'm covered and 27.5 is my flavor.

  2. #42
    Administrator
    MoJo SuppoRteR
    NickJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Cedar Park
    Posts
    203
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicewookie View Post
    Thanks for thinking of me, but I'm covered and 27.5 is my flavor.
    I knew it was one of you guys with ~10K posts...

  3. #43
    hold my beer and watch this! RMBL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    78611
    Posts
    8,208
    Quote Originally Posted by NickJ View Post
    I knew it was one of you guys with ~10K posts...
    Did you confuse me with the wookie? Ban yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by Everyone
    Is Walnut Dry?

  4. #44
    hold my beer and watch this! RMBL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    78611
    Posts
    8,208
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyt View Post
    29er hans dampf tire, TLR, heavy duty tire. Has sealant residue but in good condition (no tears/patches). Held air for a month straight.
    Thanks!

    I'll get some items posted in this thread asap
    Quote Originally Posted by Everyone
    Is Walnut Dry?

  5. #45
    Administrator
    MoJo SuppoRteR
    NickJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Cedar Park
    Posts
    203
    Quote Originally Posted by RMBL View Post
    Thanks!

    I'll get some items posted in this thread asap
    I turned you on to the tire you wanted, didn't I? That has to be worth something.

  6. #46
    hold my beer and watch this! RMBL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    78611
    Posts
    8,208
    Quote Originally Posted by NickJ View Post
    I turned you on to the tire you wanted, didn't I? That has to be worth something.
    Yes thank you for the turn on
    Quote Originally Posted by Everyone
    Is Walnut Dry?

  7. #47
    Administrator
    MoJo SuppoRteR
    NickJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Cedar Park
    Posts
    203
    Quote Originally Posted by RMBL View Post
    Yes thank you for the turn on

  8. #48
    Mojo Slow-poke Austin Bike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Seat 21B - exit row aisle
    Posts
    16,643
    I have some SRAM x9 shifters if someone needs them.
    "A person can work up a mean, mean thirst after a hard day of nothing much at all" - Paul Westerberg

    庄富瑞

    Click HERE for all your Austin Biking information


  9. #49
    hold my beer and watch this! RMBL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    78611
    Posts
    8,208
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin Bike View Post
    I have some SRAM x9 shifters if someone needs them.
    Guessing you upgraded to 10sp?
    Quote Originally Posted by Everyone
    Is Walnut Dry?

  10. #50
    MoJo Bishop trevorb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Georgetown, TX
    Posts
    248
    X9 10spd shifter?

  11. #51
    MoJo Bishop eduardonunez's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    160
    I have some items to give if anyone wants them.

    29x2.2 Wolverine Race Tire with about two months of use. Great condition, seems new.

    G-Form Black Whole Set, Knee, Elbow, and Shin Pads, size small. Good condition. Maybe one or two small tears but nothing big. Great light pads.

    Pearl Izumi X-Alp Drift III SPD Shoes in great condition, size 43

    I have some other stuff but can't think of it right now. Will post some more later.

  12. #52
    Ayatollah of Rock and Rollah mack_turtle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    ATX southside
    Posts
    1,407
    XT M772 long-cage rear derailleur, 9 speed compatible. has some lateral play but still functional. I need a medium cage derailleur, but someone else should make use of this one.

  13. #53
    i do it all for the cookie
    MoJo SuppoRteR
    Spicewookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    in the barn
    Posts
    13,909
    Quote Originally Posted by eduardonunez View Post
    I have some items to give if anyone wants them.


    G-Form Black Whole Set, Knee, Elbow, and Shin Pads, size small. Good condition. Maybe one or two small tears but nothing big. Great light pads.
    my smokin-hot-wife would greatly appreciate these. i have the G-Form knees and love them.

    please let me know how to get them. i can be found most weekends at Pace Bend...

  14. #54
    MoJo Bishop eduardonunez's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicewookie View Post
    my smokin-hot-wife would greatly appreciate these. i have the G-Form knees and love them.

    please let me know how to get them. i can be found most weekends at Pace Bend...
    You could come over to the house anytime today if you like. Or if you are riding somewhere Sunday, we can try and meet wherever you are riding at.

  15. #55
    The Freshmaker MrMentallo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    NW Austin
    Posts
    981
    I've got an unused Shimano brake bleed cup still sealed in the plastic and some Avid 160 rotors in good shape with all 6 bolts.

  16. #56
    Supporting Member
    MoJo SuppoRteR
    cxagent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Oak Hill
    Posts
    1,509
    I have two pairs of women's bike shoes available. Should be size 39 +/- 1. These were shoes the wife tried and didn't like. One pair is practically new and one pair has a little wear. For what you are paying for them (free) - try them and see if they work better for you.

  17. #57
    i do it all for the cookie
    MoJo SuppoRteR
    Spicewookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    in the barn
    Posts
    13,909
    Quote Originally Posted by cxagent View Post
    I have two pairs of women's bike shoes available. Should be size 39 +/- 1. These were shoes the wife tried and didn't like. One pair is practically new and one pair has a little wear. For what you are paying for them (free) - try them and see if they work better for you.
    Interested.

  18. #58
    i do it all for the cookie
    MoJo SuppoRteR
    Spicewookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    in the barn
    Posts
    13,909
    Quote Originally Posted by eduardonunez View Post
    You could come over to the house anytime today if you like. Or if you are riding somewhere Sunday, we can try and meet wherever you are riding at.
    Need to hook up with you.

  19. #59
    MoJo Bishop eduardonunez's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicewookie View Post
    Need to hook up with you.
    You're still wanting the g-form knee/shin/elbow/ pads? they are still here.

  20. #60
    i do it all for the cookie
    MoJo SuppoRteR
    Spicewookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    in the barn
    Posts
    13,909
    Quote Originally Posted by eduardonunez View Post
    You're still wanting the g-form knee/shin/elbow/ pads? they are still here.
    Where is "here"? I'm usually in the Greater Spicewood area, but I have travelled out of my comfort zone before.

Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Search tags for this page (caching method: table)

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •