Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Tex Mex & Mel

  1. #1
    arrogance in the flesh Hello Kitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    4,695

    Tex Mex & Mel

    is there anyone else other than you two that post on here?

    we are having a membership drive over on

    http://www.teamsmack.org

    i suggest you come on over lots more Houston fun and info

    i get more PM's in a day than this forum gets posts in a month

    only place with less action is the GHORBA forum

  2. #2
    arrogance in the flesh Hello Kitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    4,695

    this reminds me of this forum

  3. #3
    MoJo|oJoM
    MoJo SuppoRteR
    data's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    I hate you bitch
    Posts
    4,896
    Quote Originally Posted by Hello Kitty

    this reminds me of this forum

    No one is asking you to stay...

  4. #4
    mel
    mel is offline
    mojo tool fairy mel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Decker Prairie
    Posts
    4,890
    I occasionaly lurk on the smack site cuz I know some of the smackheads. There isn't much of interest going on over there. Mostly, it's all about who's got the bigger balls and who rides fastest or who's got the coolest shit. At least over here you can get advice on how to adjust your privates in public.

    Mel
    Life isn't about how to survive the storm but how to dance in the rain.

    "High standards, low morals" The Brickhouse Club

  5. #5
    arrogance in the flesh Hello Kitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    4,695
    Quote Originally Posted by mel
    I occasionaly lurk on the smack site cuz I know some of the smackheads. There isn't much of interest going on over there. Mostly, it's all about who's got the bigger balls and who rides fastest or who's got the coolest shit. At least over here you can get advice on how to adjust your privates in public.

    Mel
    well then you need to come on over and stir thing up

  6. #6
    arrogance in the flesh Hello Kitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    4,695
    hey mel thanks for the cliff bars and stuff this last sunday sorry that we didn't ride with ya'll but we had to keep our reputation of being un-sociable assholes intact.

    perhaps next time

  7. #7
    mel
    mel is offline
    mojo tool fairy mel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Decker Prairie
    Posts
    4,890
    Quote Originally Posted by Hello Kitty
    hey mel thanks for the cliff bars and stuff this last sunday sorry that we didn't ride with ya'll but we had to keep our reputation of being un-sociable assholes intact.

    perhaps next time
    No problem, you are still an unsociable ass in my book. We had a fun ride without ya. Got to ride the triangle area for the first time, it was fun.
    Life isn't about how to survive the storm but how to dance in the rain.

    "High standards, low morals" The Brickhouse Club

  8. #8
    Mojo Mofo Tex Mex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Ridin' and Breakin' Bones
    Posts
    3,687
    I haven't been over there for awhile. Maybe.
    The triangle is fun, Mel. Gee I wish I still rode.

    I do still build Pam's bikes. Just built ip a Litespeed Firenze. She loves it.
    It's Pepper time:



    And Time to Feed:


  9. #9
    mel
    mel is offline
    mojo tool fairy mel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Decker Prairie
    Posts
    4,890
    Quote Originally Posted by Tex Mex
    I haven't been over there for awhile. Maybe.
    The triangle is fun, Mel. Gee I wish I still rode.

    I do still build Pam's bikes. Just built ip a Litespeed Firenze. She loves it.
    Well if you can't ride at least you can help your wife ride. You're a good man.
    Life isn't about how to survive the storm but how to dance in the rain.

    "High standards, low morals" The Brickhouse Club

  10. #10
    arrogance in the flesh Hello Kitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    4,695
    Quote Originally Posted by mel
    No problem, you are still an unsociable ass in my book. We had a fun ride without ya.
    < sigh of relief >

    that was a close one...

    for a second i was worried that you were going soft on me

  11. #11
    Mojo Mofo Tex Mex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Ridin' and Breakin' Bones
    Posts
    3,687
    Quote Originally Posted by mel
    Well if you can't ride at least you can help your wife ride. You're a good man.
    Actually, do still ride. It just seems that my job has gotten so busy. I rode my road bike at the anthills today. They have really paved the asphalt trail all the way out to behind the dam.

    Since Pam and I moved, I don't ride as much for several reasons. I signed up for the Oauchita Tour, but I will probably have to sell my registration. I get fusion surgery on my neck monday, the 23rd and will be off the bike for awhile ( still payin' for that Terlingua crash last year). I will still be there supporting Pam, being the good man I am. Besides we got a cabin and it will be fun. I will be back on the bike by then but not in time to train for it.
    It's Pepper time:



    And Time to Feed:


Remove Ads

Search tags for this page (caching method: table)

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •