Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 48

Thread: Membership Drive!

  1. #1
    Pinche Admin
    MoJo SuppoRteR
    admin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    BoNe YarD
    Posts
    683

    Exclamation Membership Drive!

    Ok mojos,
    Here it is. The membership deal has come to pass. Please see the following link for details. The new settings will go into effect within a few days. *Please note that there is still a highly functional "free" usergroup within MoJo. Hoping for your support as we expand.

    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CLiCk!
    ,,`,,`,,

  2. #2
    blah Anita Handle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    fat antonio
    Posts
    13,278
    seems fair. do you have a lay-away?

  3. #3
    Lurker crashagain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    563

    Question Just one question...

    Why would you not include the ability to edit and delete your own posts in the registered free user category? Those features seem kind of inherent to the ability to post in the first place??

    The rest seems very fair and logical - great idea for the t-shirts with personal avatar!

  4. #4
    Pinche Admin
    MoJo SuppoRteR
    admin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    BoNe YarD
    Posts
    683

    Re: Just one question...

    Originally posted by crashagain
    Why would you not include the ability to edit and delete your own posts in the registered free user category? Those features seem kind of inherent to the ability to post in the first place??
    have been on some boards with intruders that use those features to create confusion, discord.. etc. That normally doesn't happen here, but may since the membership numbers are increasing pretty steady.

    I remember reading once that after South Carolina instituted a $2.00 fee for entrance to state parks, vandalism and crime in those areas decreased by 98%. Seems that the vandals didn't like having to pay commit their crimes.
    ,,`,,`,,

  5. #5
    h8ter of all things fun. The Toninator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    HookersandBlowtown, Jr.
    Posts
    8,970
    i know several that dont allow you too edit or delete.
    Ya'll don't know what it's like
    being male, middle class and white.

  6. #6
    Lurker crashagain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    563

    Re: Re: Just one question...

    Originally posted by admin
    have been on some boards with intruders that use those features to create confusion, discord.. etc.
    I didn't realize that... I guess I can imagine.

    We'll all just have to live with my bloopers until I get a job, then!

  7. #7
    h8ter of all things fun. The Toninator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    HookersandBlowtown, Jr.
    Posts
    8,970
    Errrrrrr!!! I was all ready with my credit card and everything and i noticed it said it was an auto renewal. Did i read that correctly? I want to give but i will only do it if and when i decide to.
    Ya'll don't know what it's like
    being male, middle class and white.

  8. #8
    Pinche Admin
    MoJo SuppoRteR
    admin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    BoNe YarD
    Posts
    683
    Originally posted by The Toninator
    Errrrrrr!!! I was all ready with my credit card and everything and i noticed it said it was an auto renewal. Did i read that correctly? I want to give but i will only do it if and when i decide to.
    well, if you don't want it next year then you will get an email with the charge and you can pm me to stop the charge. it usually takes a few days to go through. it would be too hard to track who's due when otherwise. imagine going through a hundred (lol!) users to find out who's due for membership!!!?
    ,,`,,`,,

  9. #9
    h8ter of all things fun. The Toninator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    HookersandBlowtown, Jr.
    Posts
    8,970
    Originally posted by admin
    well, if you don't want it next year then you will get an email with the charge and you can pm me to stop the charge. it usually takes a few days to go through. it would be too hard to track who's due when otherwise. imagine going through a hundred (lol!) users to find out who's due for membership!!!?
    Magazines, newspapers, cable, electricity etc do it all the time and to the order of millions and billions of subscribers .
    Ya'll don't know what it's like
    being male, middle class and white.

  10. #10
    Pinche Admin
    MoJo SuppoRteR
    admin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    BoNe YarD
    Posts
    683
    Originally posted by The Toninator
    Magazines, newspapers, cable, electricity etc do it all the time and to the order of millions and billions of subscribers .
    they're a little bit bigger than little ole me.
    ,,`,,`,,

  11. #11
    MoJo Priest Jay Jay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    82
    How do we join?
    Expect me when you see me.

  12. #12
    Pinche Admin
    MoJo SuppoRteR
    admin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    BoNe YarD
    Posts
    683
    there's a link at the bottom of the page

    here
    ,,`,,`,,

  13. #13
    1/2 the bike, twice the man kenny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    9/10 of a mile north of 700 acres
    Posts
    1,993
    I just happily joined as a supporter!!
    How do we know cost prices on MOJO gear that we might want to purchase?
    Keep the good MOJO flowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If you ain't crashin'
    You ain't goin' fast enough!!!!

  14. #14
    Mucho Mojo Jonx6's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Austin TX
    Posts
    699
    What? No Paypal?

    Johnny Ebay

  15. #15
    Pinche Admin
    MoJo SuppoRteR
    admin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    BoNe YarD
    Posts
    683
    Originally posted by Jonx6
    What? No Paypal?

    Johnny Ebay
    too high on the discount rate
    ,,`,,`,,

  16. #16
    Pinche Admin
    MoJo SuppoRteR
    admin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    BoNe YarD
    Posts
    683
    Originally posted by kenny
    I just happily joined as a supporter!!
    How do we know cost prices on MOJO gear that we might want to purchase?
    Keep the good MOJO flowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks to all the supporters out there! The discount order page is at:
    http://bikemojo.com/mem.htm
    mojo
    ,,`,,`,,

  17. #17
    h8ter of all things fun. The Toninator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    HookersandBlowtown, Jr.
    Posts
    8,970
    i'm down wit da clown yo
    Ya'll don't know what it's like
    being male, middle class and white.

  18. #18
    Yo
    MoJo SuppoRteR
    TechniKal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Austin, TEXAS - thank God!
    Posts
    8,664
    I'm all for registering. The only thing I'm not comfortable with is the payment is set up as a recurring charge. I'd prefer to re-register myself rather than have any automatic payments made.

    Is there an option for setting it up as a one-time charge, or is recurrant billing the only choice?

  19. #19
    el Mero Chingon
    MoJo SuppoRteR
    George's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Southside, San Antonio
    Posts
    5,102
    Not only is it recurring, but according to the fine print, it does so every 360 days instead of 365! Why, after 73 years, I'll have been gypped off one whole year! And that doesn't even include the 18.25 days lost in leap years!

    UNFAIR!

    Hehehehe
    -George


    "...Despues me dijo un arriero
    que no hay que llegar primero,
    pero hay que saber llegar."

    El Rey - Jose Alfredo Jimenez

  20. #20
    Pinche Admin
    MoJo SuppoRteR
    admin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    BoNe YarD
    Posts
    683
    Originally posted by George
    Not only is it recurring, but according to the fine print, it does so every 360 days instead of 365! Why, after 73 years, I'll have been gypped off one whole year! And that doesn't even include the 18.25 days lost in leap years!

    UNFAIR!

    Hehehehe
    yeah! i tried to alter that but the control panel wouldn't allow it. i submitted a suggestion to the company.
    ,,`,,`,,

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

Search tags for this page (caching method: table)

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •