Page 3 of 105 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 2083

Thread: Wed. night R & I

  1. #41
    MoJo Mother Superior fishergirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    SA
    Posts
    6,708
    I'll come.
    It must suck to be you.

  2. #42
    Nicky Rsonrisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    259
    I don't know if I will be able to make it all the way out to OP tomorrow night....
    first of all I might be running late, and second of all I really don't know exactly how to get there..
    I think it might just be easier for me to ride around here..I am still not too sure.
    ALL things are possible if you believe....Mark 9:23

  3. #43
    Chaos City, Texas Jason G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    San Antonio (South Side ese)
    Posts
    642
    Quote Originally Posted by Rsonrisa
    I don't know if I will be able to make it all the way out to OP tomorrow night....
    first of all I might be running late, and second of all I really don't know exactly how to get there..
    I think it might just be easier for me to ride around here..I am still not too sure.
    You'll be breaking a 2 month long tradition..and that means bad luck for you..
    besides...we're the only friends you've got..so you HAVE to come
    Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so get wasted all of the time and have the time of your life.

    Beauty lies in the hands of the beerholder.

    Quote Originally Posted by fishergirl
    I am glad you pavement pu$$ies have finally decided to add some dirt to your weekly schedule.
    good to see you guys.

  4. #44
    Nicky Rsonrisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    259
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason G.
    You'll be breaking a 2 month long tradition..and that means bad luck for you..
    And I sure in the Hell don't need anymore of that!!!!!
    ALL things are possible if you believe....Mark 9:23

  5. #45
    blah Anita Handle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    fat antonio
    Posts
    13,319
    dayum! I'm in the home stretch of a major project that's due saturday. Unless we make HUGE progress tonight and tomorrow, I'm probably out until next week. I'm shooting for the Mac ride on tue.

    !!!!!!


  6. #46
    ACE is the PLACE bugger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    In a bug eat bug world
    Posts
    1,375
    Considering the amount of rain last night, y'all wanna do the regular ride.

  7. #47
    MoJo Mother Superior fishergirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    SA
    Posts
    6,708
    Quote Originally Posted by bugger
    Considering the amount of rain last night, y'all wanna do the regular ride.
    did you not read my post?

    It did not rain at OP at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    No rain at OP today!
    It must suck to be you.

  8. #48
    ACE is the PLACE bugger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    In a bug eat bug world
    Posts
    1,375
    Quote Originally Posted by fishergirl
    did you not read my post?

    It did not rain at OP at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    No rain at OP today!
    No I did not read your post.
    But thanks the update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  9. #49
    ACE is the PLACE bugger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    In a bug eat bug world
    Posts
    1,375
    Quote Originally Posted by bugger
    Considering the amount of rain last night, y'all wanna do the regular ride.

    Disregard previous statement.....................NO RAIN AT OP

  10. #50
    Mojo Shaman John's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    4,307
    I'm out. I've got an errand to run about 7:00 pm off Broadway. If I ride, it would be in the neighborhood afterwards.
    Raise your skill level to the level of the trail, donít bring the level of the trail down to your riding level.

    Don't mind me, I'm just along for the ride.

  11. #51
    Parking Lot Taste Tester popatop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    San Antonio (Bulverde Rd)
    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by bugger
    Disregard previous statement.....................NO RAIN AT OP
    Come on Bugger, keep up with the conversation.
    Someday sanity will catch me,
    but only when I slow down.

  12. #52
    Chaos City, Texas Jason G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    San Antonio (South Side ese)
    Posts
    642
    Quote Originally Posted by popatop
    Come on Bugger, keep up with the conversation.
    He's probably drunk..
    Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so get wasted all of the time and have the time of your life.

    Beauty lies in the hands of the beerholder.

    Quote Originally Posted by fishergirl
    I am glad you pavement pu$$ies have finally decided to add some dirt to your weekly schedule.
    good to see you guys.

  13. #53
    ACE is the PLACE bugger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    In a bug eat bug world
    Posts
    1,375
    Sorry..... don't always read all threads before I speak

  14. #54
    If I want to Hydrate I'll drink beer T5.6's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Wherever I hang my bike
    Posts
    881

    Meet Bike world

    John if your riding from bike world let me know I'm in as well as Olmos cruise.

  15. #55
    libertine
    MoJo SuppoRteR
    bogeyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    2,608
    Is 6:30 good then? I might try to get there at 6 and ride a little b4hand. Don't know about Nicky I'm assuming she's not going -- I could meet Nicky at the i-10 park & ride is she needs an escort to OP.

  16. #56
    Chaos City, Texas Jason G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    San Antonio (South Side ese)
    Posts
    642
    Quote Originally Posted by bogeyman
    Is 6:30 good then? I might try to get there at 6 and ride a little b4hand. Don't know about Nicky I'm assuming she's not going -- I could meet Nicky at the i-10 park & ride is she needs an escort to OP.
    6:30 it is..definately..
    Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so get wasted all of the time and have the time of your life.

    Beauty lies in the hands of the beerholder.

    Quote Originally Posted by fishergirl
    I am glad you pavement pu$$ies have finally decided to add some dirt to your weekly schedule.
    good to see you guys.

  17. #57
    Nicky Rsonrisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    259
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason G.
    You'll be breaking a 2 month long tradition..and that means bad luck for you..
    besides...we're the only friends you've got..so you HAVE to come
    I just thought of something JASON!
    ME breaking a 2 month long tradition?
    I remember the 2 month long tradition was riding around alamo heights, going through Brach, and either ending up at La tuna or Sam's Burger Joint!!!
    I don't remember the tradition being at OP!
    So, whos breaking the tradition and whos going to have bad luck?

    NOT ME!!
    ALL things are possible if you believe....Mark 9:23

  18. #58
    Chaos City, Texas Jason G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    San Antonio (South Side ese)
    Posts
    642
    Quote Originally Posted by Rsonrisa
    I just thought of something JASON!
    ME breaking a 2 month long tradition?
    I remember the 2 month long tradition was riding around alamo heights, going through Brach, and either ending up at La tuna or Sam's Burger Joint!!!
    I don't remember the tradition being at OP!
    So, whos breaking the tradition and whos going to have bad luck?

    NOT ME!!
    lol...riding on wednesday...you might ride on Thursday...but you've ALWAYS popped up on wednesday....besides, the ride seems more personal...like the topics at The Mix last Wednesday... that i wish not to bring up on this board.
    Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so get wasted all of the time and have the time of your life.

    Beauty lies in the hands of the beerholder.

    Quote Originally Posted by fishergirl
    I am glad you pavement pu$$ies have finally decided to add some dirt to your weekly schedule.
    good to see you guys.

  19. #59
    Nicky Rsonrisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    259
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason G.
    lol...riding on wednesday...you might ride on Thursday...but you've ALWAYS popped up on wednesday....besides, the ride seems more personal...like the topics at The Mix last Wednesday... that i wish not to bring up on this board.
    hahahaha...Please don't remind me...
    ALL things are possible if you believe....Mark 9:23

  20. #60
    MoJo Mother Superior XIBALBA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    NB
    Posts
    662
    DAMN! One day I will have to join the ride. Too bad 700 scratches is out. Is there any riding left out there. I only work a couple of miles from it.
    Juice Plus+

    "You need it, We got it"

Remove Ads

Search tags for this page (caching method: table)

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •